IPVanish VPN for TorrentingVisit Website
- Over 15 years experience
- IPVanish owns a largenumber of servers around the world
- Proprietary software with many features
- NO LOGFILES!
- Duration 12 months: $6.49
- Duration 3 months: $8.99
- Duration 1 month: $10.00
10 Mbit Upload
OpenVPN = OpenSSL library (3DES, AES, RC5, Blowfish),
PPTP = MPPE,
L2TP = RFC 4835 (3DES oder AES)
IPVanish VPN is a popular, global provider of Virtual Private Networks. The company’s strict zero-logging policy means it could be considered a popular choice of VPN for customers wishing to share files or download torrents. The service offers a wide variety of VPN server locations in Europe, North and South America, Oceania, Asia and Africa. In total IPVanish has more than 500 servers in over 60 countries at May 2016, and these numbers are continually growing.
Ever wonder why you start seeing choppy video streams or slow page loads in the evening hours with some providers? This is because their network is maxed out during peak times and unable to sufficiently handle the traffic increase. Contrary to the aforementioned scenario, the IPVanish network has massive capacity in place to not only deliver high-speed VPN connection, but to deliver sustained download speeds.
Absolutely ZERO Logging
- IPVanish does not record, store or monitor any of their user’s VPN activity or data. IPVanish also accepts Bitcoin for users looking to avoid any association with recorded transaction data.
- No timestamps or logfiles for network connections are recorded
- No activity or traffic logs for VPN use are recorded
Unlimited Bandwidth & Unlimited Server Switches
- IPVanish offers users both unlimited data transfers and an infinite number of server switches, empowering subscribers to use secured VPN connection as often as possible. Their server network is very fast compared to other providers, and their unlimited server switching as well as their DPI (deep packet inspection) feature allows you to evade ISP and government deep packet inspection.
- Unrestricted bandwidth
- Unlimited server switches
- Deep Packet Inspection defense
Unlimited Number of Installed Devices
- IPVanish software and apps can be installed on as many devices as a user desires to provide flexibility in network protection and usage. However, only two devices can be connected to the VPN connection simultaneously (1 device using OpenVPN and 1 other device using either L2TP or PPTP).
- Unlimited software installations
- Up to 2 simultaneous VPN connections
NAT Firewall Protection
- IPVanish provides NAT (network address translation) firewall protection to users when they are connected to the VPN service. NAT firewall prevents malicious entities like botnets and hackers from exploiting your computers and mobile devices.
Allows P2P Traffic
- IPVanish places no restriction on Peer-to-Peer traffic, like BitTorrent and TOR. So if P2P file sharing is what you’re looking for, you can go for IPVanish.
- Unrestricted P2P and TOR traffic
- IPVanish makes use of 256-bit AES encryption, which means that the product offers excellent military-grade security. In addition, user privacy is further guaranteed by the use of shared dynamic IP addresses, which adds another layer of anyonymity to ensure that any individual user’s activity cannot be identified. Moreover, every component of the IPVanish service, including app development and customer support, is managed internally. In fact, the company does not even log connection times, which maintains one of the most comprehensive logless privacy policies in the VPN market. By removing the middleman, IPVanish is best-equipped to make sure that user information remains protected.
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Shared, dynamic IP addresses
- Logless Top Tier VPN
- Self-owned and operated from every service vertical, no 3rd parties
Supports Multiple Protocols
- IPVanish offers connections over PPTP (128-bit encryption), OpenVPN (128-bit encryption) and L2TP (256-bit encryption). They also provide connections over the IPSec and IKEv2 protocols for their mobile apps.
- IKEv1, IKEv2
Allows Bitcoin Payment
- Bitcoin can be used to pay for an IPVanish subscription. Bitcoin is a global, encrypted currency that enables anonymous payments for goods and services in order to protect user privacy.
7-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- New subscribers can process a refund on their payment in the event that they wish to discontinue their services within 7 days upon registration of their account.
- 100% refund within 7 days of purchase
- IPVanish offers expert 24/7/365 email support for their customers in addition to a growing, user-contributed knowledge base.
IPVanish’s policy concerning P2P traffic
One of the major attractions of P2P traffic is that it cuts out the “fat cat” middleman and allows file sharing of data that may be copyrighted. Downloading files of this nature often takes place from offshore servers that don’t have the same copyright protections in place as countries like the United States.
From the perspective of P2P traffic using the IPVanish service, the company confirms that they support unlimited P2P traffic. And in deciding not to keep either connection or activity logs, they literally cannot tell who participates in filesharing and who does not. When we asked them about their view on P2P / Torrenting, they said: “We just deliver the bits.”
When customers go ahead and sign up with IPVanish, they will find that service has very affordable pricing and offers a reliable, speedy service with good customer support. Mobile device users will find the iOS and Android apps of a high standard and the overall performance of the IPVanish service is excellent. The software can be downloaded from this website.
Where P2P traffic is concerned it’s an easy matter to log into a server location, once the IPVanish encrypted tunnel is activated. The IPVanish server allocates a unique IP address to the customer and the originating IP address is withheld from that point onwards. IPVanish can also allocate shared IP addresses which in theory should make it more difficult for specific users to be identified, thus ensuring complete anonymity. The independent review of the service was rather cautious about whether or not individuals could be identified from shared IP addresses and seemed to feel that
IPVanish owns over 500 anonymous VPN servers throughout more than 60 different countries. These regions include: Costa Rica, Latvia, Argentina, Sweden, Italy, Malaysia, Egypt, Portugal, Kyrgyzstan, Belgium, Iceland, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Israel, Romania, South Africa, South Korea, Bulgaria, Norway, Switzerland, Indonesia, Germany, France, Hong Kong, Australia, India, Thailand, Luxembourg, Poland, Canada, Malta, Brazil, Austria, Russia, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Hungary, Mexico, Spain, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Denmark, Japan, Ukraine, Turkey, United States, Finland, Panama, New Zealand and Croatia.
- North America – 199
- South America – 4
- Asia – 75
- Oceania – 39
- Europe – 209
- Africa – 6
More are on the way as well, as IPVanish increases their server network continually.
- 60+ countries
- 90+ major cities
- 500+ VPN servers
- 40,000+ shared IP addresses
As far as VPN services go, IPVanish offers one of the widest ranges of support for different devices and operating systems. They provide automated software for the most popular platforms including Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, with manual configurations for the rest.
- Mac OS X
Windows Phone, Ubuntu, Chromebook, Android TV, and an assortment of routers are compatible with IPVanish through manual setups. Detailed tutorials for setting up the VPN client on each of the compatible devices and operating systems listed above can be found by looking on their setup page.
- Windows OS
- Mac OS X
- Android OS
- Windows Phone
- Android TV
- Routers (DD-WRT, TomatoUSB, Sabai OS)
As with other VPN service providers, IPVanish’s plans allow customers to choose different subscription lengths, with a bigger discount for the longer plans.
- 1 Month Plan (per month): $10.00
- 3 Month Plan (per month): $8.99
- 1 Year Plan (per month): $6.49
- 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee
IPVanish offers a 7-day money-back guarantee, which allows customers to test the product and claim a refund if it is not to their satisfaction.
In terms of payment methods, customers can choose between a major credit card or PayPal. Payment can also be made via Bitcoin; and because the company only requests an email address and password, payments can be made completely anonymously, offering even more privacy protection. Some additional international forms of payment are also accepted.
- American Express
- Visa Electron
- Bancontact/Mister Cash
- Boleto Bancário
Go to ipvanish.com